Thank You

Thank You Cards on imgfave

Thank you for reading my blog because it gives me motivation to keep writing.

Thank you for telling your friends about me.

Thank you for voting for me in the recent Good Mood Blog contest.

The first phase of the contest is over and I did not make it into the top 20, but I'm still amazed at how many times you voted for me.  I entered the contest kind of late and told myself that if I got over 100 votes I would be absolutely amazed.  We hit that number within a few days and I set my new goal at 200, then 250, and before I knew it I ended up with 578 votes!  I don't know how you did it, but thank you!  There were 740 contestants and I finished as number 85.  To be in the top 12% is pretty darn awesome in my opinion.  This is the 3rd time Sam-e has held this contest and if history repeats itself there will an identical contest again in 6 months.  You never know what the future holds, but I may be bombarding your email and facebook asking for votes once again.  For now I am going to enjoy watching the rest of the contest unfold and read the next 6 months worth of blogs from the winner. 

Today marks my 50th day of writing in this blog and I wanted to share some of the stats that make me smile.  Encouraging Sweetness has been viewed 1435 times.  People all over the world are reading; United States, South Korea, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Singapore, Russia, Brazil, Spain, and Netherlands.  Hello everyone!!!!!  Most people check for updates from their computers, but some of you have stepped outside the box and caught up on your reading from your phones (Blackberry, IPhone, Samsung), your Wii (I didn't even know that was possible), your IPad and your IPod.  Almost everyone arrives at this site via the link I post on Facebook, but there are some of you that email your favorite posts out to friends who in turn come back to check out the rest of the blog.  You have attempted to find me on search engines (use google for the best results) and linked to me from other blogs.  My top two most viewed posts are both about cupcakes, so I know that I am not the only one that has a love for the sweet treats!

Thank you for reading my daily posts from your computer or your even your Wii.  Thank you for continuing to check back for updates.  Thank you for leaving comments and know that I try to write back to most of you. 

Today I am thankful for YOU, because each one of you has given me more than one reason to smile in the past 50 days.

Comments