Good Mood Blog



Blogging for a living would be amazing.  Blogging about what I already love, sweet moments, would be even better.  Help me get paid to do what I love!

Sam-e is looking for the next Good Mood Blogger for their website and I would be beyond ecstatic to have the chance to do this.  In order to make it past the first round of applicants I need your vote.  Use this link to vote for me.  You can vote 1 time per day per computer.  Vote for me at work and again when you get home.  Knock on your neighbors door and ask to borrow their computer.  Vote for me on your phone.  Go to the library and vote for me there.  Borrow someone elses computer while you at work and vote for me there as well.  Email your friends and family and get them to vote for me (and their neighbors too).  Send the link out through your email, share it on Facebook, and tweet it out to all of your loyal followers. 

You can also vote for me by coming right here to my blog every day and using the link in the top right corner.   

When I decided to start a blog I knew I wanted to limit myself to just the joyful moments.  I did not want to create a place where I would store all of the negative thoughts I had in my head.  I wanted a collection of happy moments!

In college I wrote a list of "5 Things to be Happy About" every day for 4 years and posted it for all the women on my hall to read.  Happiness is contagious.  People were constantly submitting their own list of happy things to me, hoping to have their personal sweet moment make it onto my posted list.  I want to be the person you think of when you notice a sweet moment of joy in your life and want to share it with someone.  Writing a blog for Sam-e about Good Mood's would be such a wonderful way to share the joy!

Welcome to those of you who are reading my blog for the first time.  Here are some of my favorite post to get you started.
Thank you for taking the time to vote for me today, and tomorrow, and every day for the next 2 weeks!

Comments