Show me the money



Campfire talk with Levi (8) and Me (31)

Me - Levi, what is the hardest thing about being a kid?

Levi - Math and Spelling

I have him spell a couple words and answer a few math problems.  He does this with ease and you can see the moment on his face that it all clicks and he realizes that math and spelling are not so hard

Levi - Oh, I meant math and spelling are the most boring. 

Me -  What is the hardest thing about being a kid?

Levi - Worrying that mom won't give me my allowance

Me - Has she ever done that ?

Levi - No, but someday she might. 

Me - What do you think the hardest part of being an adult is?

Levi - Going to work!

Me - ...and worrying that your boss you will give you a paycheck. 

Thank goodness Levi and I both got paid this weekend so there was enough money for marshmallows! 

Comments

Post a Comment