Opposite of Nerd

Happy  Halloween, Love Troy (the nerd)

Two things I've done in the past 24 hours that make me NOT a nerd!  

1. Turn my car into party hopping good time!
  • Hear first few notes of my favorite song and turn the volume up to 100%
  • Sing as loud as I can...causing a slightly sore throat
  • Immediately pat self on back for knowing every single word and never missing a beat! 
  • When the radio is turned up that loud I actually sound just like Bruno Mars.  Turn the volume down and I just sound like I am screaming. 
2. Join in someone else's car party!
  • See a car full of teenage girls cruising down the highway singing and dancing (to what must have been a routine because they were all in sync with their movements)
  • Zig Zag our way through traffic to get beside them (this is not safe...do not try this)
  • Roll down window and make complete fool out of myself immitating the teenagers
  • Smile huge smile and wave at the girls who have now seen me and are so excited to have been caught in the act. 
  • I'm sure the other cars around us (it was rush hour) must have thought that we knew each other...or that there was a car dance-a-thon breaking out!
Imitation is the highest form of flattery...right?

Comments

  1. LOL, you are such a goof! I love you!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment