Puffs Plus with Lotion

View Image
Puffs were introduced to the US in 1958.  It wasn't until 1987 that they finally figured out how to get the lotion inside them.  The world has never been the same since...


I suffer from fall allergies.  My nose will start running without warning.  I feel a sneeze coming all day long and live for that split moment of relief it provides from the building pressure.  I have itchy, red, watery eyes.  It feels like someone is blowing a balloon up inside my head and it is one breath away from bursting.  I have about as much energy as a baby that has just filled their belly full of warm milk (and am envious that they get to nap every time they eat).  If you have allergies you understand that you do not simply "have" allergies; you suffer with allergies. 

I go through a lot of kleenex this time of year.  I try to buy generic and save as much money as I can.  Walmart's version of a soft kleenex works for the occasional use, but when I'm going through a box every day or two they start to feel like sandpaper.  Puffs Plus with Lotion is my facial tissue of choice when my nose starts to feel like a broken water faucet that won't stop dripping. 

I forgot to take my pillowy soft kleenex to work yesterday and was stuck using the work version of a not so soft kleenex.  Newspaper would have been softer, but since it leaves black ink all over my face I stuck with the hard kleenex.  My nose was red and sore by the end of the day.  Today I have the good stuff!  When my nose started running this morning and I was able to use a Puffs Plus with Lotion I felt like I had died and gone to heaven....well allergy heaven anyway. 

I've had several good moments today (including a shoulder massage!), but nothing was able to top having my favorite kleenex when I needed it this morning. 

Find happiness in the small things.

Comments