Hot tub!


What you need to know:  This thermometer is INSIDE our house, and this was not the coldest room we had!  I don't have a thermometer in our bedroom but it was freezing in there.  We had both windows open and that was the side of the house where those strong winds were blowing in from, plus we had the fan on because Troy thinks he needs the fan on all year round.  It was chilly!

Lucky for us we got our hot tub hooked up this weekend!  As soon as I got into that warm water I regretted every second I spent thinking about selling it.  The hot tub is a perfect way to start my morning.  I climb in and spend a few minutes checking out the stars while absorbing the warmth.  The world is still asleep (or at least still hiding inside the warmth of their houses) and it's just me and stars.  Before I get out I stretch out my muscles.  Stretching is so much easier and a lot more fun when you get to do it in a hot tub!

10-15 minutes in the hot tub on a cold morning is actually more energizing than a cup of coffee.  What a sweet way to start my day!

Comments

  1. You and dad and your hottub mornings :)
    and then there's me and Troy... we like our ceiling fans!
    Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment