Crafty Blogs


Pinecone Garland from designvagabond

I always enjoy reading other peoples blogs and am constantly on the look-out for new (to me) blogs to save to my favorites.  The past couple of days I have spent quite a bit of time looking specifically at craft blogs.  I love to see the creative things people come up with and am envious of those who are so good at it that they have made it their full time job.  Here are some of my favorite crafty links from the past couple days...

  • Confetti does a variety of crafty projects, but parties in general seem to be her favorite.  I particularly love the party invitations she has created.  The mall scavenger hunt , amusement park, and football ticket are some of my favorite invitations.  I also love this candy themed birthday party (part 1 and part 2) for a little girl. 
  • Daily Dose of Spazz created this super cool Christmas Countdown book.  Perhaps I will someday get around to making one!
  • The Wired Angel makes the most beautiful cards!  I love that she adds some sort of embellishment to each one.  This Christmas card is stunning!  If you thought that was awesome, wait until you see this card
  • I just discovered Sprinkle Bakes (thank you Rachel), and while it's not a crafty blog in the traditional way, I still consider it to be crafty in a food/photography way.  These pears look super fancy, and super cute at the same time.  Baby Doughnuts...OK!  People always want to feed you soup when you have a cold.  Next time I'm sick would someone please make me some of this soup?  And for those of you with way too much time on your hands, how about edible spoons
I'm so glad other people like to blog about their crafty projects because I love to read about them and daydream that I too will someday have the time/resources/patience to put all that inspiration to good use and come up with my own creations.

Comments