RACK day 7

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.

Pinned Image
Flowers made from coffee filters...for the crafty people

"Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does." William James

YOU make a difference.  I need to post this on my bathroom mirror so I can repeat it out loud every morning.  I struggle with this.  I encouraged people to donate lotion to Della Lamb earlier this year and each time someone gave me praise for my efforts I made excuses as to why I didn’t deserve such kind words.  I didn’t feel as though I made a difference.  Four hundred and seventy five bottles of lotion will be given to families in need this Christmas and that makes a difference.  I made a difference and by recognizing that for myself it will help me to continue making a difference.  

You make a difference each time you do a RACK for someone.  Whether it's intentional, or just part of your daily habit, you are making a difference.  Go out and make a difference in someones life today!

  • Give someone flowers
  • Collect shopping carts from the parking lot and return them to the store.
  • Hide a gift card in between books at the book store. 
  • Write your mother/father-in-law a letter thanking them for raising your spouse.

Comments