Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
blessings bags from here
"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too!"
- Give carepacks to the homeless. It would be a great idea to keep one of these in your glove box so you are always prepared.
- travel size toiletries, starbucks gift card, phone card, small bottles of tylenol, small packs of food (crackers, applesauce, granola bars), toothbrush, comb, hand wipes
- On your way into the store grab a few shopping carts that are scattered around the parking lot and return them to the store.
- Load someone's groceries into the car for them. A lot of the country is getting snow right now, so I bet this RACK would be greatly appreciated.
- Clean the snow off someone's windshield
- Keep an extra pair of gloves in your car and give them out to someone you notice has bare hands on a cold day.