RACK day 10

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.

Pinned Image
These would be cute to deliver to a neighbor

"Giving frees from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our minds to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others." Barbara Bush

Each morning we pray that God will not only bring to us the people that most need to recieve a bit of kindness, but that we will also be able to recognize that need so that we may do our part.  How many people do we encounter daily that could use a bit of random kindess, but we miss the opportunity because our focus is in the wrong place? 

Twice a day, on my way in and out of town, I pass the home of a family that I know could use a little extra help.  I have made countless trips past their house, but it wasn't until today, 9 days into this RACK journey, that I first thought that I should do something for them. 

It's amazing how spending just 9 days focusing on doing at least one act of kindness a day has already caused me to rethink parts of my every day life.  Once you start giving it's hard to stop!

  • Leave an extra tip for your server at a restaurant.
  • Donate your time to a local charitable organization. 
    • Troy and I will be volunteering at Della Lamb this morning.  We are so excited to do this again!
  •  Fill a box with food and deliver it to a family you know. 
  • Tell someone about your mission to do at least one RACK a day and ask them what you can do for them. 

Comments