RACK day 6
Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
Click here to learn how to fold $1 into a shirt and tie
It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference." Tom Brokaw
One dollar is easy to replace. You probably won't even miss it once it's gone, so go ahead and spend it on someone else. How can you brighten someone's day with just $1?
- Leave a candy bar for your mail carrier
- Hide a $1 bill in the toy section at the dollar store for a child to find. Make sure you include a note so the parent will know that it was placed there as an act of kindness.
- Tape a dollar to the vending machine with a RACK card (then hide around the corner and watch as people walk by and check it out)
- Give someone a packet of Jolly Ranchers and wish them a "Holly 'Jolly' Christmas"
- Surprise someone with a Sprite and a note that reads "May your day be Merry and Sprite!"
- Mail $1 inside a card to a child you know. Money and mail all in one day is sure to make them smile!