Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
“…whatever you do, do it for all the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Remember the people who work on Christmas day. Take treats to the hospital, drug store, or gas station and thank the employees for working today.
- Tape candy canes to ATM's around town. I guarantee someone forgot to buy a present and will be making a last minute run to the ATM for a cash gift.
- Visit the nursing home and spend time with those who are alone on Christmas day.
- Take your family and sing some Christmas songs.
- Pick up the phone and make that call to someone half way around the world, or halfway across town, wherever you feel a call is needed.
- Let it go. Spend the day taking in all the love and let everything else go. Forget the bills, you can't pay them today anyway. Find a way to compliment the crazy relatives that drive you bonkers. Recognize the joy of having children around on Christmas day, even if they are fighting over the new toys. Let it go and just take in all the love.