Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." -Edward Everett Hale
What will you do today?
- Donate books to the library.
- Give away your parking spot.
- Take a child shopping to buy a Christmas gift for his/her parents.
- Go to Starbucks and buy however many $5 gift cards are within your budget. Pass them out to strangers on a cold day.
- Buy a copy of your favorite book and give it away.