Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
"If you can't feed a hundred people then just feed one." - Mother Teresa
Start where you can and do what you can. You don't have to be the best, you just have to give your best.
- Make a meal for a neighbor. Don't forget to include dessert!
- Yes, a frozen lasagna counts, as well as a package of oreo's for dessert (as long as you include milk). Don't cook for them if you are a terrible cook!
- Take treats into work for your coworkers.
- Give a restaurant gift card to the next person that opens a door for you, smiles at you, or whomever feels "right".
- Take someone out to dinner.
- Invite someone over for dinner. Yes, I understand that this means you have to clean the house...do it anway.
- Harvesters is working to end hunger. Donate money, food, or your time to this organization.