RACK day 16

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.


"Kindness is like snow; it beautifies everything it covers."

The other day I was home sick and needed something to eat.  I called my sister and through the haze of painkillers I put in an order for sandwich and a request for free delivery.  She brought me the sandwich I vaguely remembered asking for and I fell asleep.  I woke up to find that sandwich curled up to my chest, only a few bites missing.  It took me about an hour to eat that bologna sandwich I requested.  I hate bologna (although I did request it), but with each bite I thought of my sister and the RACK she had done for me that day.  "Kindness is like snow; it beautifies everything it covers."  That was the best bologna sandwich I've ever had!

  • Have a pile of stuff you are saving for a yard sale?  Give it away for free today.
  • Sponsor a Compassion child and write to him/her. 
  • Give to your local fire fighters and/or policemen
    • cards
    • baked goods
    • a hot meal
  • Take a cup of hot cocoa to the person working the crosswalk at your child's school.

Comments