RACK day 19

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
 
Pinned Image
 
"Kind words are the music of the world" F.W. Faber
 
I remember writing letters to my grandparents and my aunt and uncle who lived many states away from us when I was a kid.  At camp every summer we would exchange addresses, not email addresses, real addresses so we could send each other letters.  In college I sent a letter, an actual letter written out on paper, to all the new students that would be living on my hall when the new school year started. 
 
Email is much easier, but there is something about receiving a good old fashioned piece of mail.  Send someone mail today.
 
  • Include a quick, personal note in your Christmas cards
  • Write a letter to a friend you haven't talked to in a while
  • Write a letter to a friend you see all the time.  Thank them for their friendship.
  • Send a thank you note to your pastor, your pastor's spouse, or your pastor's children for all they do.

Comments