RACK day 20

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.



Go watch this video....


We are 80% through this RACK journey, and I am struggling.  The first few days I bounced out of bed every morning anxiously awaiting the RACK's I would do that day.  I had them planned out ahead of time and I could barely contain my excitement.  Now I am at a point where I find myself driving home at the end of the day wondering who I can quickly do a RACK for before I arrive at my nice warm home and jump into my pj's.  Less than a week to go, it's time to get that excitement back! 

I have done the majority of my RACK's annonymously.  I'm not good at walking up to strangers, even if it's for a good cause, so I try to do something for them and still remain a secret.  I don't stick around to see them get their gift and so I have not been able to appreciate the joy on their face when they realize someone has done something nice for them.  Today my goal is to see that smile happen.

  • Go into Pizza Hut, purchase a gift card, walk over to a random family and set it on their table.  Wish them a Merry Christmas and walk away.
  • Organize a group and go Christmas caroling. 
  • Buy a box of donuts and hand out "free samples"
 

Comments