Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Let's countdown the 25 days to Christmas by performing
at least one Random Act of Kindness each day.
"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that is reflecting it." Edith Wharton
There is no shame in being the mirror, for it has an important job to do as well. Without the mirror the light would be concentrated to one area.
- Think of someone who is a candle, lighting the way, and mirror them. Keep them in your mind all day and do as you imagine they would do. At the end of the day write them a letter and thank them for being a candle in your life.
- Be a candle for someone else and light their way.
- Invite someone to attend church with you.
- Spend one on one time with a child. (Good luck trying to figure out which one of you is the candle and which one is the mirror. Kids have a way of lighting up our world!)
- Give someone a candle! Tie a ribbon around it and leave it in a mailbox. As an added bonus their mail will smell really good!