Looks like a reading spot to me!
- Brylly has officially reached the age where his Aunt Misty is cool. I tend to have the coolness factor for kids ages 2-5ish (sometimes older, depending on the kid)...before they have any clue what it means to be "cool". It's a short lived time span, and I plan on taking full advantage of it before he realizes I am not the cool one in the family.
- I found some really great items for super cheap at the city wide garage sale extravaganza last weekend! Some DIY projects and a couple of mirrors to brighten up our home.
- I finally took Troy to his first campfire last night.
- The flower seeds I planted are turning into little baby flower sprouts!
- Instead of nagging, I chose to do something myself, in the way I wanted it done.
- My dad fixed our mower, so now my husband is a happy mower (until the first really hot day).
- He also waved his magic wand over our carpet shampooer and ta-da! it started working again!
- Watching, in awe, at how quick it goes from black to light outside.
- I did not want to turn on the air conditioning, but temps in the 90's finally forced me to give in. Once it's done it feels great! I love walking into a cool house on a hot day.
Interested in winning a free lunch (or dinner)? BowerPower is giving away a fancy cutting board and coupon for a free pizza complimentary of the fine folks over at Freschetta. Click Here to enter your name into the drawing.