Questions for my own happiness


STAR petitie star charm necklace (gold)

Do you work on making yourself happy? 

Do you make a conscience decision to do more of the things that make you happy and less of those unpleasant activities? 

Do you  make a list of the things you are thankful for at the end of the day?

Does your list include the small things in life like running water, electricity, and soft cool grass under your bare feet?

Have you brought happiness to someone else's life recently?

Have you taken time for yourself, away from the rest of the world, just reflecting on your own life?

Do you look for the positive spin on the the things you used to view as a negative?

Have you set goals for yourself and worked towards fulfilling them?

Do you work on making yourself happy?  Would you give yourself a gold star for your effort?  Is it working?

Sometimes I need to be reminded that I control my own happiness and if I am struggling to find happiness then I need to review these questions and work towards more "yes" answers. 

Comments