Remember me

Sweater Suicide

Do you see those tiny pink fuzzballs in the above picture?  I work on the 12th floor but frequently visit the other floors throughout the day.  These hot pink fuzzies were last seen by the elevator on the 17th floor. 

Today I wore a new bright pink sweater that I am in love with.  The sweater does not seem to be in love with me because little pieces are jumping off me and falling to their death.  I first noticed a tiny sweater ball on the stairs early this afternoon and it made me laugh.  I wondered if there was more and kept an open eye for more pieces of my latest clothing purchase as I went about my day. 

Let's just say that if someone needed to track me down all they would need to do is follow the hot pink trail.  

I wonder if there will still be hot pink fuzzies floating around the office tomorrow? 

Comments