Super Bowl Party


Our church has a Super Bowl party every year.  Three people watch the game while everyone else eats food and visits.  I don't know how many people watch the game, but it feels like most people are more interested in the food than who is winning the game.  Whether they care about the score or not, they still show up for the party and we all have a good time.  

This year we entered the chili cook-off.  I made my pumpkin chili which is super healthy.  Ground chicken, lots of veggies, and of course pumpkin.  There were nine pots of chili and all so different, yet I liked all of them.  Who knew there were so many different ways to prepare a pot of chili?  


We love getting together with our church family.  Sundays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week.  

Comments

  1. Oooh pumpkin chili sounds good! We did a white bean chicken chili and a spicy vegetarian. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried white chili for the first time last night. I had no idea what I was missing out on this whole time. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment