I had a group of awesome ladies over to my house on Sunday and they were kind enough to make these Valentine's cards for a good cause. The cards will be delivered to the kiddo's at Children's Mercy Hospital. I love that my life is full of people that are willing to take the time to do such a kind act.
Here are some sweet ideas to brighten the day of a kiddo in your life:
- Heart shaped breakfast .... toast (french or regular), pancakes, eggs in a heart shaped basket
- Help your daughter paint her fingernails pink/red. Bonus points if there's glitter in the nail polish!
- Write them a love letter: the top 10 things I love about you
- Strawberry milk with a crazy straw
- Help them make homemade valentines to give to someone who they think may be lonely.
- Give them a coloring book and crayons with a card that says "you COLOR my world"
- A new toy car with a note that says "have a WHEELIE good Valentine's day"
- A single flower in a vase to put on their nightstand.
- Heart shaped pizza for dinner
- Put a "love jar" somewhere in your house and have everyone write down things they love about the other people in the family during the day, and add them to the jar. Take turns reading them out loud at dinner.
- Play a game, perhaps Candy Land?