Thankful Thursday 09-08-11
This garden (reading?) house relates to nothing in this post, but it makes me smile :)
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, and Moe...that's what we named each of our new bushes that got planted over the weekend.
- Betty (our tree) got some flowers to keep her company. I am thankful for beautiful flowers already in bloom to brighten up my yard. I do not have a green thumb so I appreciate those who are able to get the flowers looking beautiful so I can replant them in my front yard.
- We finally made it to a food truck festival! We had subs from The Magic Meatball Tour (so good) and of course ended with 3GC for dessert!
- Hello, beautiful weather! Windows open, breeze coming in, looking for excuses to be outside...life is wonderful!
- Completing projects with my husband. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - I just can't imagine a better partner for myself.
- Having amazing people in my life who inspire me to do good. Trevor, you inspired me this week!
- Troy turned 40! Happy Birthday honey!
- Impromptu ice cream socials. What a great way to say goodbye to summer!
- My parents make THE BEST homemade ice cream!
- Recognizing and being thankful for small answered prayers when there are so many things we continue to pray for each day.