Thankful Thursday 09-08-11


This garden (reading?) house relates to nothing in this post, but it makes me smile :)
  • Eeny, Meeny, Miny, and Moe...that's what we named each of our new bushes that got planted over the weekend.
  • Betty (our tree) got some flowers to keep her company.  I am thankful for beautiful flowers already in bloom to brighten up my yard.  I do not have a green thumb so I appreciate those who are able to get the flowers looking beautiful so I can replant them in my front yard. 
  • We finally made it to a food truck festival! We had subs from The Magic Meatball Tour (so good) and of course ended with 3GC for dessert!
  • Hello, beautiful weather!  Windows open, breeze coming in, looking for excuses to be outside...life is wonderful!
  • Completing projects with my husband.  I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life.  I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - I just can't imagine a better partner for myself. 
  • Having amazing people in my life who inspire me to do good.  Trevor, you inspired me this week! 
  • Troy turned 40!  Happy Birthday honey!
  • Impromptu ice cream socials.  What a great way to say goodbye to summer! 
    • My parents make THE BEST homemade ice cream!
  • Recognizing and being thankful for small answered prayers when there are so many things we continue to pray for each day. 

Comments