My first blog award
I have received my first blog award! Thank you to BZ over at English Speaking Zone for passing this award on to me. She has asked me share 7 things about myself, so here you go!
1. I am obsessed with cupcakes
2. I write for fun. It is something I enjoy and I do it for myself. If others enjoy reading it, then that is just like icing on the cake!
3. I keep an online recipe book of foods I've made and don't want to forget. I keep them all in a blog in case you want to make some of the recipes too.
4. I am a sucker for romantic comedies.
5. I never liked dogs and did not want a dog, but my husband talked me into one anyway, and now I can't imagine how I ever took naps on Saturday afternoon without her cuddling up beside me.
6. In first grade we had a reading day where we did nothing but lay around and read all day long. I try to recreate that day as often as I can.
7. I have the worlds cutest nephews!
Part of my duties as the recipient of this award is to pass it on to 5 new bloggers. Seems as though all the blogs I follow are well established, so instead I will just tell the ones I check in on every single day.
- Rachel is a friend from college. We both grew up in the midwest, but now she is finding her way through New York. I enjoy living a New York way of life through her blog!
- Young House Love is a couple who moved from an apartment in the city to buy a house and start a family. They own an older home and turning it into their dream home, one project at a time, and sharing every little detail in their blog.
- Smacksy has a new blog post every morning. Typically about some cute thing her son has done or said. I start my morning with her every single day!
- ljcfyi is a lady who blogs for a living as Kodak's Chief Blogger (jealous!). This blog is her own personal blog, full of pictures and stories from her every day life.