Snow Day (!!!!...I think)

View out our back door this afternoon

Today was a half snow day for us.  Waahoo for getting to spend the afternoon at home watching the snow fall! 

Before I left work I found out that I will not be getting paid for the rest of the day, and that reminded me of something I wrote about in my post titled Emotional Fingerprint.  When I made up that imaginary situation about having a day off with no pay I never thought it would happen to me, at least not so soon.  I also thought I knew for sure which one of those responses belonged to me and I was surprised to realize that I voiced my (upset) opinion more than I thought I would. 

I'm so excited to have a bonus afternoon at home on a quiet snowy day that I'll worry about who's paying for it another day.  No need to stress over something I can't fix today.  Today is for cuddling!

Comments