A mental clearing

Multi-colored "Mosaic" Necklace
A necklace for a good cause!


I'm feeling overwhelmed by the amount of  things I want to write about, and not knowing where to start.  So here is a quick list of the things I lay in bed thinking about at night. 

  • I really want to read this book.  I have a hard time spending money on books, and this one cost more than I normally spend.  I will buy it....eventually. 
  • I leave for Jamaica in a month for the Young Adult Mission Trip and excitement is being replaced by nerves.  I'm sure excitement will take over again at some point, but right now I'm stressed about every little detail. 
  • I'm putting in 110% at work and it's wearing me down.  I'm finding ways to sneak in extra work, off the clock, without my boss knowing.  I've been dreaming about Excel spreadsheets - more than once.  Working hard while at work is great, but I have a hard time letting it go when I clock out for the night. 
  • Family Camp is coming up soon and I'm really looking forward to it. 
  • I love my church family!
  • I do not have to do everything, and know everything.  Hard, so hard.
  • There are not enough hours in the day.  I need to make a plan for my day and stick to it.  This plan needs to include time to unwind before bed, and 8 hours of sleep. 
  • It's been too long since we visited Iowa and we need to plan a trip soon.
  • My new haircut is a lot of work.  Yes, I think about this when I'm setting the alarm clock at night. 
  • I'm getting old.
  • I need to R.A.C.K. someone. 
This morning all my troubles were forgotten when this happened: Levi, Issac, Brylly, Troy, and I standing in church, arms around each other, singing "Here I Am Lord".  I love those boys!

Comments