Thankful Thursday 06/28/12
- Family Camp....enough said.
- Spending the last 36 hours discussing/reflecting on Family Camp with Troy. I love when he asks me random questions like "Which person surprised you the most at camp?", because I know the wheels in his head are turning, and we are about to have a good conversation.
- Air Conditioning. When's it's over 100° I am thankful each time I walk into my house and the air conditioning still works. I'm always worried it's going to quit on the hottest day of the year.
- Sleeping in my own bed again, next to my husband. We spent 4 nights in seperate beds, and I missed cuddling with him.
- Romantic dates on The Bachelorette.
- Suitcase unpacked, laundry done, ready to start repacking...this time for a much bigger trip. 9 days until Jamaica!
- A blog about "Sacred Creation" that I have filling up the empty spaces in my head right now.
- Fighting a cold and feeling like I'm winning the battle.
- Angry Birds and Draw Something...I'm completely addicted to both of them right now.
- Kids -of all ages- who knew my name at Family Camp. I wish I knew more of their names. Kids, hollering at me from across the campgrounds "Hi Misty"...and most of the time I didn't know who they were. What a huge reminder that people are always watching you...and I need to always be someone I'm proud to have being watched from a distance.