02-27-11 List


  • Cuddling on the couch with my husband, watching a romantic comedy.
  • The simplicity of a basic sugar cookie
  • Climbing into bed with freshly laundered bedding
  • Taking a nap with Mya curled up beside me
  • No house training issues with Mya for over a month now
  • Melting snow
  • Dipping animal crackers into a can of chocolate frosting
  • Pouring myself a glass of pop and not being able to finish it because it's just too sweet.
    • Realizing that our pop is going flat faster than we are drinking it :)
  • The Golden Girls
  • Looking at pretty pictures on Pinterest
  • Breakfast food for lunch
  • A weekend that hasn't flown by too fast for me to enjoy it.
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. I love gratitude lists :) I find them very inspirational and motivating :) Looks like you had a wonderful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just received a Stylish Blogger award and am passing it on to you!
    So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:

    1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself.
    3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
    4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

    There is a button that goes with the award. Please get it from my Blog:
    http://english-speaking-zone.blogspot.com/2011/03/post-in-style.html


    Thank you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of gratitude lists myself! Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment