If you are here to find out more about donating lotion to Smooth Operation please click here, and as always you can check for updates by clicking on the picture of the lotion on the right side of this page.
- Over the weekend a song came on the radio that we both love, all conversation stopped, the volume got turned up, and we sang along. I love moments like that. There are a handful of songs where we both just know that everything else stops because we are going to sing this song together. No explination is needed.
- Extra happy moment because we were listening to a Christian radio station and although we have sung this song together many times in the car it really hit me on Saturday. I am married to a man who stops everything to sing songs about God's love with me.
- Birthdays just took on a whole new meaning after reading this lady's blog about her last birthday. Never been so excited to turn another year older!
- Lotion donations came in pretty fast for the first week! Keep them coming!
- I made pumpkin pie french toast Sunday morning. I love just about anything made with pumpkin!
- We already drew names for Christmas! Procrastination is pretty much my middle name, but when it comes to gift buying I need all the time I can get. I suck at picking out gifts for other people, so you if you are ever in a gift giving situation with me you should cross your fingers and hope I don't draw your name. I have 3 months to figure it out this year....wish me luck!
- Letting things go. This week I really focused on letting go of things that stress me out. Feels good.
- I really noticed that the leaves are starting to change colors this past week. Just looking at fall leaves makes me happy.